Your Connection has Failed!

E

Elite SEAL

I cant count all the games I have but i do have 4 PC's
I have at least 20 games on each PC.
DANG! That's a lot! That'd slow my computer down a lot probably.

the bigest thing i have is Command & Conquer III Tiberium Wars + Kane's Wrath Expansion... now that's big as hell...

Oh, yeah, C&CIIITW is a pretty good game. I used to play C&C Generals +Zero Hour, that's a pretty awesome game, but I lost it! :suprised:

Werbung:
Nexon is definitely not known for getting things right. Although im liking the drops idea, although the black case have to opened with NX is a bit of a rip.

Zero hour is great, but i lost my serial code :(

AVA is quite power hungry

E

Elite SEAL

Nexon is definitely not known for getting things right. Although im liking the drops idea, although the black case have to opened with NX is a bit of a rip.

Zero hour is great, but i lost my serial code :(

AVA is quite power hungry

What's the drops idea?

triforce776

Hey looky what i found

Soldiers,

If you are getting frequent disconnections since Friday September 25th, there's a good chance that your Hackshield folder is not updating properly when you start Combat Arms. Please follow these steps in an attempt to resolve the issue:

1. Reboot your computer

2. Erase all files in the HShield folder in the Combat Arms installation folder (usually located in the C Drive - C:\Nexon\Combat Arms)

3. Download the new files from http://combatarms.nexon.net/Download/hackshield/HShield.zip

4. Copy all the files and paste to the HShield folder inside the Combat Arms installation folder

5. Run the game

If this does not resolve the issue, please uninstall the client and redownload the full client.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you!

-Combat Arms Command-

http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=005gC&pageIndex=1

K thanks HellinPelican, ill try it

E

Elite SEAL

fur me it didn't work, i wanna se africktard hacker banned, i had proofs and the dude is still in game...O____o

yeah, and I reported two glitchers with like two other people and their still in game, but someone like atastycookie get's banned because some noobs reported his extreme skill, wow nexon

no one said nexon was prompt about it....:)
I've reported several hackers via in the in-game system, and im happy to say they got banned.

However, im also happy that i haven't been banned, and i know people have reported me (Well, im pretty sure)
Whiners...when will they stop?

spuznick242

I'm having the connection problem. Anyone have any advice on what to do? I know I've had this problem before and I dont remeber exactly what I did I more than likely just waited it out, but I spent alot of GP this week on equipment and I want to make some of it back. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didnt work, any ideas or should I just wait it out?

Werbung:

spuznick242

Well I went on this morning real quick and I dont think I have the problem again. I've got to start to get ready for work in 15 min, but Let me know if anyone else has this problem, I'm going to try it again.