Your Connection has Failed!

triforce776

I've got a pretty bug problem with Combat Arms. Whenever I start it up and make a game everything is fine but when i'm in the game A pop-up Pops up (No pun attended) and says Your Connection has failed and it takes me back to my desktop. if anyone else has this problem and/or knows how to fix it please tell me.

Thanks

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Yeah, just had this problem with latest patch, happens once in a while, but usually goes away the next day or a couple of days later.

Damn it, and I was gonna make my first montage with a couple of friends too!

Hey looky what i found

Soldiers,

If you are getting frequent disconnections since Friday September 25th, there's a good chance that your Hackshield folder is not updating properly when you start Combat Arms. Please follow these steps in an attempt to resolve the issue:

1. Reboot your computer

2. Erase all files in the HShield folder in the Combat Arms installation folder (usually located in the C Drive - C:\Nexon\Combat Arms)

3. Download the new files from http://combatarms.nexon.net/Download/hackshield/HShield.zip

4. Copy all the files and paste to the HShield folder inside the Combat Arms installation folder

5. Run the game

If this does not resolve the issue, please uninstall the client and redownload the full client.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you!

-Combat Arms Command-

http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=005gC&pageIndex=1

E

Elite SEAL

Hey looky what i found

Soldiers,

If you are getting frequent disconnections since Friday September 25th, there's a good chance that your Hackshield folder is not updating properly when you start Combat Arms. Please follow these steps in an attempt to resolve the issue:

1. Reboot your computer

2. Erase all files in the HShield folder in the Combat Arms installation folder (usually located in the C Drive - C:\Nexon\Combat Arms)

3. Download the new files from http://combatarms.nexon.net/Download/hackshield/HShield.zip

4. Copy all the files and paste to the HShield folder inside the Combat Arms installation folder

5. Run the game

If this does not resolve the issue, please uninstall the client and redownload the full client.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you!

-Combat Arms Command-

http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=005gC&pageIndex=1

My problem is fixed, I didn't have to do anything, just tried again and it worked.

spuznick242

I've noticed that with combat arms problems come up from nowhere, then they go away, with nothing changing. Like with combat arms not liking my mouse drivers after a month of using it, hackshield just dissappearing, then all of a sudden coming back, with me doing nothing.

E

Elite SEAL

I've noticed that with combat arms problems come up from nowhere, then they go away, with nothing changing. Like with combat arms not liking my mouse drivers after a month of using it, hackshield just dissappearing, then all of a sudden coming back, with me doing nothing.

weird Nexon, just weird.

spuznick242

no. personally I think they are complete failures. Honestly, I like their game but with the amount of cash they are raking in from NX, the game should be near perfect. Look at BF2, that had no monthly fee and no option to pay cash for extra stuff. I think they should serious do some work instead of just messing around, hackers are back on the rise, there is more glitches that anyone can imagine, and all around the game is just going down hill, and their getting more money than ever, even with the US economy the way it is. Its outragous, I'm ready to find a new game only because nexon is failing so bad.

E

Elite SEAL

A.V.A. new game.

Only thing with Alliance of Valiant Arms is that it is big unless you have a pretty good computer, and I already have Dawn of War, Medieval II Total War/M2TW Kingdoms minus Americas, and I have Combat Arms...

and the big one is Empire Total War, which is HUGE :Banane31:

SpIkE_JoNzE

Only thing with Alliance of Valiant Arms is that it is big unless you have a pretty good computer, and I already have Dawn of War, Medieval II Total War/M2TW Kingdoms minus Americas, and I have Combat Arms...

and the big one is Empire Total War, which is HUGE :Banane31:

the bigest thing i have is Command & Conquer III Tiberium Wars + Kane's Wrath Expansion... now that's big as hell...

Werbung: