Bob27's Map Making Contest

Bob27

yes there will be a prize. Nothing that will cost any money of course :D or any of those illegal WoW acounts. But yes there will be a prize and at the moment only me, ghost and Ralle know what it is.

Werbung:

Bob27

Because hes the administrator of Hive Workshop. First of all when I told him what the prize is he was in the contest. And second of all we need him to make one of the prizes. And also I think I posted somewhere at Hive Workshop what the prize is :D

Bob27

ok well its actualy 2 different prizes. Also useing the Webpage feature at Hive Workshop I will make a page about all the winners of the contest. So the winner's maps will be advertised as well.

Bob27

well i'll add you to the list anyway. If you don't get the map finished within a month I can give you an extendtion anyway. Just a week or sumthing.

Bob27

Depends. You can't release a map that has been released or completed. You can however submit a map that already been started but a considerable amount of work must be put into the map first. Just a new version of another map will not be excepted though.

Jacek

You can add me too. I'll make an AoS. Oh and fix
Aeron of Strife: Are all the heros balanced?[/b]
It is named Aeon of Strife not Aeron.

and fix:

The map must be unprotected. If I can not open the map it will not be excepted.[/b]
Excepted? You meant accepted I suppose. :yay:

Werbung:

Jacek

Maybe add a point so you can't use models by some other competitor. It would be stupid kinda if I used N00byStance weapons against him. :D