Bob27's Map Making Contest

ragingspeedhorn

I still think the fact that you can just submit your long ago made projects is a bad rule. You should only be able to submit maps that is finnished for this contest or made within the time of this contest.

Werbung:

Bob27

ok then rule added, the map has to be made from scratch to be in the contest.

Edit: The guidelines for each catergory can be found Here. Just go down to the third post.

VGsatomi

I'm in. I just started a new map today, and I think it will be contest worthy. It will be called "Burning Fest. '06" under the catagory "other" (it will be an overhead-scrolling shooter map, if you can think of any other catagory that might fit into).

P.S.- Knowing the deadline would be nice. I need to know if I have enouph time to finish this map or if I should not even bother.

Bob27

ok the deadline will at the moment be in 1 month from now (maybe more depending on how many entries I have in at that time. I will probably give Cinemtics, Campaigns, RPGs and Other a bit more time though. Maybe an extra 2 weeks or something while the other maps are being marked.

Note: All contestants and Jury members must have an account at HiveWorkshop.

Edit: Just to make it clear it is one map per catergory. For example someone could have a map in Melee and Cinematic, but could not have 2 in cinematic.

Bob27

Ok, nothing really to change though except the deadline which i've already changed.

Edit: oh and btw how far are you in your minigame Ragingspeedhorn?

Bob27

Ok I have just added some rules concerning deadlines. There has been alot of debate about this about whether it should be 1 or 2 months and hopfuly this will be a soloution that works for everyone. The updated rules can be viewed at the first post.

Werbung: