A Little bit of Fun

Kem Rixen

When boredom strikes the Kem Rixen, he writes. When extended periods of boredom strikes the Kem Rixen, he writes stream ofc onsciousness. This is the latter.

---------------------
For the monkey there was no escape, he plummeted down, down, down, to the bottom of the hole. He pondered how he would escape from this nasty predicament.
“Now Joe, you're going to tell me where the money is, or Johnny over here is going to play your ribs like a xylophone.”
The monkey was out of the hole, he danced a happy dance, a happy monkey dance.
“I ain't saying nothing!”
“Okay boys, you heard him, you know what to do.”
The monkey walked around the corner, he saw his friend, Billy, who was, in fact, another monkey.

“Will you stop changing the channel Bob, I don't care what you watch, but just pick one thing instead of doing this!”
Bob sighed and kept it on the Monkey Power Hour. A title that was quite misleading as the show was only fifty five minutes long, also, in the two hundred episodes, this was the only one that actually contained monkeys. The power part of the title was not misleading, but it was meaningless, most likely a decision from the marketing department.
“Much better.” said Jim, the man who had previously complained. Jim usually was a quite man who kept to himself, he only had one pet peeve, and that was people changing the channel. A perfect world for Jim would have a television with only one station, the content wouldn't matter to him, as long as it was consistent. Jim was a reasonably tall man, no facial hair, except a mustache and plain red hair on his head. It wasn't originally red, it used to be brown, he still hasn't told anyone why his hair has changed colors. Bob is a similar to Jim, which makes sense considering they are brothers. The only difference being that Bob still has brown hair, and doesn't sport a mustache.

Together they shared an apartment, not unlike the stereotypical sitcom. It was modestly furnished, it had a few rooms, two of which were bedrooms, one being a kitchen/dining room, and the final being a living room. The only flaw of the house was that there wasn't a bathroom, they usually went down the street to a local restaurant to use theres. Recently the restaurant owners haven't Bob and Jim use the restaurant bathroom without paying for something, so, they've found some interesting ways to get in. None of which will be gone into detail, maybe later, maybe never, either way, that isn't important, as these people have nothing to do with this story.

“There once was a man from Peru,
who wore very large shoes,
he danced a jig and...ugggh, I just can't write limericks, they don't make any sense!”
“Oh, but you have to, how else are you going to get into the regional limerick-off.”
---------------

There you have it, the most bizarre thing I've ever written. I was also unbelievably tired so everything seemed very funny.

Werbung:

Kem Rixen

Frogs feast for frowning fashimites. For frogs fletcherize favillous fashimites. For Fredrick, fighting frogs from frowning finished fellow Franklin. Fredrick fostered forks fashionably fused. Fused forks fancied following famed farmers from Fort Fred. Frames from Ford Fred fly fictitious fronds from flagpoles, factual fronds frighten fused forks. Forcing fused fork focus fancy from Fort Freds fronds freezes fused forks. Flapping factual fronds fosters fused forks frenziedly.

Definitions:

fashimite
Someone who is a slave to fashion
fletcherize
To chew each piece of food at least thirty times
favillous
Resembling ashes

Kem Rixen

I felt that even if I don't do very much writing, I should post what I do write. Most of the time it doesn't make much sense, which is what all these are examples of.

Kem Rixen

Haha, that's hilarious, and quite cool.
[/b]
I was kidding, that would be pretty cool though if it were. I don't think I could do it as I can't actually solve one of them, so I don't think I could make one.

Kem Rixen

“When I was a young child, we didn't have any of your crazy ingredients, we made our electronics the old fashioned way. You planted the Haley Seed in the ground, that's what we called them back then, Haley Seeds. They probably had some other name that was far less interesting. We'd put the Haley Seeds into the ground, and watch them grow. After a week or so you'd have a mighty television or some sort, that was the most wondrous thing about those Haley Seeds, you'd never know what you'd got. It came from the man, Phillip Haley, he was a musician, quite famous, but the problem with having him play, was that he never would play the same song twice. By the end of Haley's career, his songs became more and more obscure, until the point he stopped making sounds, and insisted that he was sending you the sounds with his mind.”

The young man had had enough of his grandfathers ramblings, and interrupted with a cough.

“Do you need a glass of water, junior?”

“No...but look at the time. Why, I believe it is time for me, to be heading home. It was a pleasure as it always is to see you.”

The grandfather was quite sad and tried to hide this from his grandson, who, being quite bored anyways wouldn't have noticed. The grandfather said goodbye and they parted ways. Soon thereafter the grandson was eaten by a bear.

Werbung: