Most Obvious Things NOT to Do

Codi69

Ok basically this seems to happen EVERY game almost. It always seems that at least one person just for whatever reason go away from their computer for a long time and gets killed like crazy. If they do it in Death Room... well let's just say that their final score is pretty brutal. Now I know that sometime it's lag, but COME ON, being idle for like ten minutes isn't lag, it's that burrito you had earlier man. Just exit, so we don't get owned.
MY POINT, is that it just sort of seems obvious to me that if you leave for a long time that you're going to get a terrible score just because you didn't think to hit the "escape," button.
Anyways, what do you guys see that makes you think "DUDE, are you dumb?," while you're in a game. Seriously it can be anything from a guy taking an eleven minute break to take a power nap, some dude who thinks you're a hacker the entire match because when you shot him... he died, a guy who tries to glitch for the entire game or watching some poor guy who thinks that they can (unless their name is Emnesty,) run around no-scoping with an L9, only to wonder how they possibly went 6-41.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

What about those damn door campers that complain every time you toss a nade in the back of Death-Room and kill them. CHAMMERZ!! H4X!!.. -_- You're in the same spot every time moron..

Cyder

I love it when you're on an 8 man team in WAVE or SANDHOG and 4 of them are trying to CHAMM in the same dam spot the whole dam game and you're left with 2 or 3 on one situations. They might as well have just left their PC... almost same thing.

MooCowMan

I love it when you're on an 8 man team in WAVE or SANDHOG and 4 of them are trying to CHAMM in the same dam spot the whole dam game and you're left with 2 or 3 on one situations. They might as well have just left their PC... almost same thing.

cham in the same spot? Do you mean glitch? Chamming is when you can see people through walls, they wouldn't be in one spot.

Codi69

CHAMMERZ!! H4X!!.. -_- You're in the same spot every time moron..

lmao true. My favourite in Death Room when they accuse that someone is chamming just because they ran upstairs or something. You can literally run the whole map in about seven seconds if you have an assault rifle of something lighter. Eventually you're going to find someone, lol.

Werbung: