Zombies!!!

SpIkE_JoNzE

F.Y.I... Flamethrower VERY effective at killing zombies. I ran at this dude and he had one of his teammates pin me while he cooked me. I went from 600 hp to 148 in about six seconds! So there you go. ENJOY!

thats cool but i hove none of that lol, could you gift me one of those lol Jokes :D:)

Werbung:

Cyder

Just posted on CA main

Thank you to all of the soldiers who provided feedback about the new Quarantine Mode. We understand that many have expressed concerns that Infected are too hard to kill and that it is too difficult to survive as a Human. We hear your concerns, are working on some balance changes and plan to provide a game update next week. If you haven't already, post your feedback on the forums under the 7.29.09 Update Feedback thread.

Werbung:

tehParadox

It's all about co-op and team work. We got a zombie on our side, who stood still blocking the others from us, and we shot from under his legs. (In the crevice of one area)

Or, we would run around and last for a few.

One time we won, we had 4 guys, we ran em up the boxes in the Medical room to the Med Office. 2 infront of vents, one with a machine gun, one with a Grenade/law.
See a zombie, grenade down the vent shaft, machine gun holds em there, and you can law them. The other two had mg, alternated there shots and watched the windows.

If your with a team mate ALTERNATE YOUR SHOTS. When your shooting, make sure he is not, or reloading. If your both shooting, when you both end, the zombie will rush you and get you. This eliminates reloading at the same time of a partner.