Zombies!!!

VanZane

Can anyone suggest any way at all to kill these f'n zombies. I holed up on the platform with a m60 and another player with a m60 and no luck. I've even emtied the whole thing on one zombie and nothing. And has anyone lasted long enough to get in the elevator to see what happens.:mad:

Werbung:

rocktrns

Run and shoot.
Get a machine gun of some type
maybe even get a P90 it shots fast enought
I played today and only killed 1 zombie lol.

I only saw one zombie die, the zombie was afk and someone killed him with a knife.
It still took awhile tho.
There appears to be some major balance issues...

Although this guy on the nexon forums might be correct in saying that your supposed to work together
and that the zombies are meant to be more or less invincible.
He also has a guide...
http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/1/3040479/ShowThread.aspx
Here's another good guide too.
http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/thread/3037809.aspx

Jordan B

QM definetly needs balancing. I'm sorry, but I used FOUR, that's right, FOUR machine guns, an M60, MK48, K3, and MK48 CAMO . I had Extended mags, on all of them , fired all of them at THE SAME zombie, and nothing. Still didn't die. Used all my ammo up, he came over, I tryed to resist with my pistol , barely pushed him back, ran out of ammo, Whipped out my Tomahawk, hit him once, and then he infects me. After all that, he should have died.

Balance more pl0x.

SpIkE_JoNzE

I killed one it was pretty cool,but then As soon as I killed him he infected me.
weird,but cool:cool:

cool dude, but, how, or what the undead dudes do when they're finally killed?

lol at this:

Blue Zombies = host
Red zombies = Infected
AFK Zombie = Do nothing but Knifing his 455 off...

SpIkE_JoNzE

They just sit and wait for the round to be over!
like spy hunt when you die you wait and watch until there is a new round.

i was expecting too much gore, i like the way they crouch lol, looking like dogs...or do they do that when they're nuttshotted? cuz they look cool, like those monster of Metal Slug X mission 5 O_____O

rocktrns

i was expecting too much gore, i like the way they crouch lol, looking like dogs...or do they do that when they're nuttshotted? cuz they look cool, like those monster of Metal Slug X mission 5 O_____O

Yeah I dont know I was wondering the same thing.
I wonder how they do that I think you have to crouch or somthing.

Werbung:

VanZane

F.Y.I... Flamethrower VERY effective at killing zombies. I ran at this dude and he had one of his teammates pin me while he cooked me. I went from 600 hp to 148 in about six seconds! So there you go. ENJOY!