Your Bnet username

Fladian

I never really took it as an insult here, but when asked to the average Bnet player, the usually give a good explanation about a 'Newbie' and a 'Noob'.

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

For me Noob = Abuser player, who likely ruins games by his stupidity/evilness/being an a*shole.

Newbie = A new player, who doesnt know the game at all.

Newbie may quickly change into a noob if he goes angry after he doesnt understand the game, and may try to ruin it cause he doesnt understand. :p

Fladian

Indeed, though that counts for everything. A lot of people lose their temper when they try to do something, but don't manage to get it to work, or let it work properly.

Benx_X

For me Noob = Abuser player, who likely ruins games by his stupidity/evilness/being an a*shole.

Newbie = A new player, who doesnt know the game at all.

Newbie may quickly change into a noob if he goes angry after he doesnt understand the game, and may try to ruin it cause he doesnt understand. :p
[/b]
my definition

noob=a person who isnt new but isnt good
newbie=a new person (good or bad) that hasnt played that much

Werewulf

lol...
You should be called Axey
BTW, My new Bnet name on soem occasions is:
VGSatomi, sorry clef... :(
i want to discuss something else, but ben thinks i would die from it or was that morrowind..or king? :confused:

Benx_X

ben, i called u noob b4 and u called me a pansey or a sook.
why are we so cruel?
can i come over to your house?
[/b]
i called you a sook, cause who cares if someone is a noob
and you could but you dont know were i live

Werewulf

i told u ben! tell me where u live!
Anyway..isnt it like 3months a bnet name will be deleted?
cuz i really want that werewulf at northerend

Werbung:

Morrowind1357

On battle net, (as i will say once again) My name is Morrowind135 and Rah-Gak taking after my WoW name. I will also say i usually dont play games and rather chat.