Your Bnet username

Werbung:

Benx_X

im on BNet alot any way, unfortantly so much free time... if were talking icons here
icons got:naga myrmidon
icons to get soon:huntress
icons i want to get but too lazy:naga siren
icon i want but probly wont get:blood fiend (10 win tourny)... but then again i did win a 3=2v2 tourny against some clan lgnd players wich that clan has rank 1 in two things, clan nao is ranked 1 for solo
umm any human icon will be a definant no, i suck too much with em =(

MeTaL GuArD

The first thing strange about CBS is what that "CBS" means. And second: i seen many quite famous to me map makers. (id love DotC and L&S TDs, though my best loved is SoulChess by Laosh'Ra)

Why strange? I tell you: How Cows can be better than sex?! :yay:

Undead_Lives

aww what you dont do clans? hmm such a peon icon thing =p lol you can almost get an icon go on its not that hard if you want i can AT with you but i find teams harder..[/b]
I just don't bother because it's too much of a waste of time. I have a few friends that I make maps with. If I was ever to join a clan, most likely all of us would make one and it would be closed to any outsiders.

Benx_X

Warnicro, good or not that doesnt matter, i find it fun being called a noob, cause that means you can just look down at those people thinking how pathetic they are....

Werbung:

Warnicro

In a way that makes sense, and I don't find noob a insulting word, it means your new to the game well, people that play bad are either noob or just people that do not know how to play wc3 as well as others do, so the whole meaning behind noob is a bit off-topic like this post is as well. =P