• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• sometimes, when i can be bothered

• Total voters

muse

When the wii origianally came out, lots of poeple didnt wear the wrist strap, injured themself or their TV and then sue'd nintendo! i think that that was stupid and now we have to have the screen and the start of every game telling you to wear it.:mega_shok:
luckily its not happening now really, but do you wear your wrist strap?
well you should!!!:yess:

Werbung:

k-boz

Yes i always wear it, because i understand how it could cause damage, especially when your hands start sweating, it just feels more safe and secure!

EngWii

nope, never, it just gets in the way, if you are stupid enough to lose control of it then it's your own fault, the wrist strap gets in the way for me so i took it off :D

ah_sing

I wear mine most of the time and when i don't wear it, it still grips well. I just don't see how people can make thier wiimotes fly?

beerbert

i wear it when im playing games like wii sports flinging it around all the time but when im playing games like mario strikers charged i dont wear it

Werbung:

Jailbreak

Out of interest has anyones strap ever broken? I remember all of the rubbish in the media after the wii was out about straps breaking and people braking there t.vs.