WIP Bloody Ogre

ragingspeedhorn

Err right I have been working on a Ogre skin I was gonna use in a map of mine, this is still very WIP'ish but please do come with some suggestions and your thoughts about how you like the skin, okay? It is supposed to be a dirty/bloody ogre thingy, like he has just been to battle or something and has alot of bruises and blood everywhere :)

What I have done so far is reshade some stuff, making more "black" dirty stuff on him and some more orange on it aswell. Then I added all the stuff that is purple because I want it that way instead :p
Lastly I added the blood and bruises, it looks ok I think here but in game it sadly doesent look as good, gets very stretched :/

Btw this is my first skin ever...

[attachmentid=157]

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Uh....it's not bad?
I dunno really, I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to skinning.
(My first skins were recolours btw, if you can call those skins :p)

Dragonskull

You got one thing right; he looks beaten up.

But next time you make a skin, try to greyscale teh whole thing, and smudge it out a bit so that you can do it halfways from scratch. It will help your skills in freehand. And you won't be acused of recoloring. ;)

Werewulf

maybe try adding actual cuts or openings within the skin rather than blurry red brush over it, i cant wait for it to be done :)

ragingspeedhorn

UPDATE!

I have tried to make some "wounds", I am not sure if they looks good or bad, but well...

Tell me what you think and what should be improved on etc, thx :yay:

[attachmentid=175]

Undead_Lives

Well, I can't help you cause I can't do it either :p
But maybe try and make the cuts...darker, thinner, and some could be curved, diagonal, all different directions.
Also the cuts should start very small at the ends, and get slightly bigger toward the middle.
If that doesn't work well :p I'm no artist.

Werbung: