Wiisic Playing mp3 from you're computer on you're wii.

Lintz

I don't know if any of you are already using (or tried) this software but it is great it is a java program thats makes it easy to play mp3 music on you're wii. I have used it alot and rely likes it. The only requirement's is that you have the wii on the same network as you're pc. And that you have java installed on the computer. And the Internet channel on the wii.

Here is the link to the official home page.

http://wiisic.max-maurer.de/

Werbung:

Lintz

supersujay said:
wait do u download it on your Wii or comptuer first who do u work it?

You download it on you're computer and starts it.
Then chose music directory. And network card if you have more then one.
Then you press the start button on the software (wiisic)
Last you browse you're wii to the given ip from the software in the Internet channel on you're wii.

And you can play the music on the wii ( the software need to be open) works as a small web server.

Lintz

supersujay said:
thnx alot that is really cool and it works and nothing goes wrong with your wii?

What can go wrong with you're wii? It's like wisting any website one you're wii^^ Except its has the music of you're chose. :p

GoldenAssassin

The only problem is you can only play music from the internet channel, and most people who want to play music on their wii want to play it on games and other channels.

This software reminds me of a low-quality stereo.

TimpZ

nice. but i don't like the fact that you cant surf more on the wii. or while doing anything else. would be a waste for me since my computer is just next to my wii...

Lintz

GoldenAssassin said:
The only problem is you can only play music from the internet channel, and most people who want to play music on their wii want to play it on games and other channels.

This software reminds me of a low-quality stereo.

Yeah it's like that but for people like me that use the wii for music surf the web with my laptop. Uses that software because I got better sound on my Tv^^

Lintz

kaitora said:
i'd rather use my stereo system... better quality that way...

Yeah^^ But i have my tv connected to my stereo:p
But it's free to chose if you want to use it or not but now you know there is something like that :D

Lintz

Do at the moment my wii only stands there in the middle of my tv's, Becouse there are no game's to play on wii at the moment that i want. So I play music on my wii and download stuff and spend time here on my computer and playing game's on my ps2. My mom almost want to kill me when i got all my stuff on.^^

Werbung: