Combat Arms and Ad-Aware = LAG

Master_7

If you have newest Ad-Aware spyware/malware removal program loaded on your PC and are experiencing severe lag while playing Combat Arms, uninstall Ad-Aware.

I had loaded the new Ad-Aware right before the new patch came out for CA, so I thought the patch was the cause of the new lag issues on my computer... come to find out, it was Ad-Aware causing the severe lag issues for me... After uninstalling it, instead of having lag spikes every 6secs, I now only see a little bit of lag when a 8v8 is going and alot of nades are being used... no more lag spikes for me Thank God... Last night, I actually played an entire game without saying BS or Fing Lag 1000 times and cussing out loud at my house.... lol....

I just run Malware bytes for my spyware removal program now... Ad-Aware has like 3 background process's that are continually checking packets from the internet. It was nearly impossible to play a game of CA... My KDR has dropped .2 because of it.

Anyway, hope this helps someone else. Ad-Aware is the devil, when it comes to playing online FPS.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

aww dam, so thats why my lag goes so bad after playing some hours...and i just had noticed the PC i play on has that thin installed...despite of i play in windows 7, its so laggy, i think ill deactivate all antivirus software...thanks for the info, i'll play in half an hour, ill post my experience, thanks master...

Master_7

Ad-Aware is a program that people install for free to get rid of spyware, which is picked up from surfing the net. The spyware in itslelf can cause your system to slow down, so most people download Ad-Aware to get rid of them. Unfortunately, the latest version of Ad-Aware is very intrusive and eats up process time and RAM. In other words, if you have this installed, get rid of it and install Malware Bytes.

I was on last night, where was ya?

SpIkE_JoNzE

i has manage to play hard with all that lag, i'm still deadly ith m16...so, for my part, no more problem with lag...i bet every1 would get so p1553D off for playing with the such bad lag i has...LOL

Werbung: