Wiimote

Werbung:

Ryano

Pythorne said:
lu1g1 said:
i think there the perfect amount of buttons... + nintendo cant just do that lol
It's different from all the other systems.. I like the + and - buttons they are gangster:big_boss:

He wasn't talking about the + button he was just saying + instead of and.

Pythorne

Ryano said:
Pythorne said:
lu1g1 said:
i think there the perfect amount of buttons... + nintendo cant just do that lol
It's different from all the other systems.. I like the + and - buttons they are gangster:big_boss:

He wasn't talking about the + button he was just saying + instead of and.

Oh lol.... but hey that was a good addition to the thread i guess. aleast it wasnt spam..

Pythorne

Jailbreak said:
vpd1993 said:
u dont need buttons cuz u got movements

precisely, the whole point of the wii remote, to make everything simpler for people who dont usualy play games.

Another point of the wii is for fat people to get up and lose some weight,lol but it only applies for some games.

Phillysoul11

i kinda wish the all games for the wii could be played with a gamecube controller, for hardcore gamers like my friend who wont ever play wii because of the wiimote

Pythorne

lu1g1 said:
i kinda wish the all games for the wii could be played with a gamecube controller, for hardcore gamers like my friend who wont ever play wii because of the wiimote

Thats not good, the wiimote changed everything. I would always go for the new consoles and so would allot of people. What is hardcore gamer suppose to mean.
I agree with G-dog. More button on the wiimote would be useless. I think the amount of buttons now are the maximum needed. I would be cool if they had a scroll wheel instead of the + and - buttons then again. I think the buttons are better for now. Any suggestions about a scroll wheel.

Phillysoul11

Pythorne said:
lu1g1 said:

Thats not good, the wiimote changed everything. I would always go for the new consoles and so would allot of people. What is hardcore gamer suppose to mean.
I agree with G-dog. More button on the wiimote would be useless. I think the amount of buttons now are the maximum needed. I would be cool if they had a scroll wheel instead of the + and - buttons then again. I think the buttons are better for now. Any suggestions about a scroll wheel.
dont get me wrong, i love the wii remote...i just wish gamecube controllers were compatible with more games for the wii...

Werbung:

jenjoe79

my favorite thing about the Wii is the Wiimotes. They have just enough buttons, for some people its hard enough learning how to play a video game standing up!