Wiimote

cwheadshot

Who thinks that the wiimote needs more buttons? i know it wouldnt happen because Nintendo has sold too many Wii's for that change to happen, but do you think it would be better or worse?

Thanks
HeadShot

Werbung:

kaitora

what's with all the extra buttons thing? it's going to alienate some gamers as they can't remember all the functions. Keep it fairly simple to keep enough gamers interested

Jent214

I agree with you guys, if the buttons on the wiimote got complicated people would probably dissaprove and things would get confusing when playing games.

wiipointsmaster

it would be pretty confusing with more buttons as it is already a little confusing. also i think that most of the games make good use of the wiimote with the buttons it already has, so it is fine.

hockeyhero

wiipointsmaster said:
it would be pretty confusing with more buttons as it is already a little confusing. also i think that most of the games make good use of the wiimote with the buttons it already has, so it is fine.

i think the buttons are good.....i dont think they're confusing right now..........

wiipointsmaster

well what i meant was that it does take a little while to get used to the controls with the buttons they already have ( like when playing a new game) but if they had more it would be very confusing.

Danny

Many buttons would confuse gamers making them lose interest. Now the Wii has 7 buttons (D-Pad and Home button count as one) which is fine.. But the motion controls kinda give it a few more functions which is already great so I think we don't need extra buttons

ironmaiden6669

You have to think about ergonomics. The fact is, it is designed to fit in your hand and be gripped.
If there were a few more buttons where would you fit them ???

You have to have enough space between buttons so that you don't inadvertantly bump them whilst simply gripping the wiimote, yet all of the buttons still have to be within reaching distance of your thumb and fingers.

This design simply does not account for anything more complicated than pure simplicity.

I think it's good the way it is, you have places to grip and you don't bump buttons by accident.
:big_boss:

Werbung:

Gdog

The thing about the Wiimote's buttons, is that you need to be able to press the buttons while using the motion capability of the wiimote. Right now, some of the buttons are a bit difficult to acces while moving, so I don't think that I could press anything more...