WiiDS?

guyofgod

Like the name? Wiids, like weeds.

What I am asking is, "whatever happended to Nintendo's promise to connect the Wii and the DS together like for Four Swords on GBA and GC? If you have questions or answers, here is your thread.

Werbung:

Liister87

They are planning this, and on some games the ds will connect to the wii and act as a map, or whatever is needed for the game, its coming, or is out, just not really been promoted that much haha!

Shripe

Ehh.. I was expecting more compatibility, but since all I really saw was the link between Wii/DS in the Pokemon game, I ended up selling my DS.. Didn't want to wait around for other games with that option.

guyofgod

!UPDATE!

According to Nintendo magazine NGamer, Spore will be the first Wii title to use the option of connecting the DS and Wii. Spore hasn’t been officially confirmed as a Wii title yet, but creator Will Wright suggested it at this year’s E3.

NGamer says Spore will be released during Spring 2007, and will connect to the DS over WiFi.

Ryano

Luigi said:
!UPDATE!

According to Nintendo magazine NGamer, Spore will be the first Wii title to use the option of connecting the DS and Wii. Spore hasn’t been officially confirmed as a Wii title yet, but creator Will Wright suggested it at this year’s E3.

NGamer says Spore will be released during Spring 2007, and will connect to the DS over WiFi.
Well thats good news:D

zxcvb2588

haha right when i saw the name i thought of "weeds"

but on topic.

i think they're just working on a new game that will use the connection...

Werbung: