"WiiConnect24 cause of bricked Wiis?"

Werbung:

badboykane

sad said:
not true badboy.....

Um... yes it is, if you update from an import game you will probably brick your Wii as the game will try and install the different region firmware on your Wii.

This is how people not doing it properly bricked their Wii from Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Big Brain Academy, just to name a few.
This is what I meant by not playing them properly.

Other than through the use of a chip the import games won't work anyway.

hockeyhero

wiipointsmaster said:
mines always on standby and wii connect is always on i think i should unplug my wii when im done now

wouldn't plugging in and unplugging the wii everytime your done harm it.......

craig

I have had my wii a couple of weeks now, and it hasn't happened to me. If it does, I will just ring them :) but I am not worried...

Danny

lu1g1 said:
im gonna turn wii connect24 of now.... its got me scared.

..I kept it on cause im not scared of it.. I really know how to take care of my console.. Anyways if you keep air conditioning on it'll be colder and won't affect it..

winapa

RE: "WiiConnect24 cause of bricked Wiis?"

i thnk i better turn the plug off every night

Oh for crying out loud....Now look here this is just rubbish pure and simple...I've had my wii now since launch date, so whats that? 14 months? When I haven't been playing it, its been on standby...ALL NIGHT and ALL DAY whilst i'm at work. If I put my hand on the top, its cold. Its not going to get any hotter than it is now, even when the central heating is on (pretty much permanantly at the moment) its still not got any hotter.

Can we please have this thread closed, its just rumours (probably spread by some silly 10 year old PS3 owner).

Werbung:

DGProlific

I've had my system on standby since November 2006. And it's completely fine and runs strong as the day I first bought it. I actually haven't had any Nintendo system fail on me.