Wiic?

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
like, a wii attatchment? or an upgraded wiimote? if it is an upgraded wii, i would like that

no like a wiimote upgrade. The mic could be at the bottom of the wii mote.

---
| + |
| o |
| |
| 8 |
--- <---- Somewhere around here (Like a cell phone)

Liister87

hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
like, a wii attatchment? or an upgraded wiimote? if it is an upgraded wii, i would like that

---
| + |
| o |
| |
| 8 |

This would be a good idea except for in game calls/talking, the wind produced whilst swining the wiimote would cause a nice "MUPMHHHH" noise on the other end, haha!

Also the wii already has a mic? Where?

BeatMario

Liister87 said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:

---
| + |
| o |
| |
| 8 |

This would be a good idea except for in game calls/talking, the wind produced whilst swining the wiimote would cause a nice "MUPMHHHH" noise on the other end, haha!

No, it doesn't.
You read the post, sorta wrong'ish...

Liister87

BeatMario said:
Liister87 said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:

---
| + |
| o |
| |
| 8 |

No, it doesn't.
You read the post, sorta wrong'ish...

Oh ok sorry i see now, so they meant the wii mic that is coming out on the "apparent" headset in the near future?

Nightowl

I hope they'll add mic, headphones or similiar because it is very annoying to play online games when you cannot talk to other person you are playing with.

hockeyhero

Nightowl said:
I hope they'll add mic, headphones or similiar because it is very annoying to play online games when you cannot talk to other person you are playing with.

i agree with you on making headphones or a headset like xbox live

BeatMario

If we do get a Wii Headset, how would we go about using it?
I mean like, would we use the USB slots at the back, or would it be bluetooth like the WiiMote...?

Ralucard

it would be really nice with a headset ot the Wii... so that you can hear what others have to say in Mario Strikers when they get totally owned :p

Sousanator

Boogie is released in North America, so there is a microphone out for it. (You can also use the PS2 microphones)

But for a wiimote micro phone, they should just make an attachment like the nunchuck, no need for a new wiimote.

Ryano

A bluetooth headset would be brilliant for a game like Battalion Wars, and shooting games...hopefully they'll make one.

As for upgrading the mic on the Wii-mote I think it's fine already.

Werbung:

Liister87

Ryano said:
As for upgrading the mic on the Wii-mote I think it's fine already.

Ditto!

Plus some sort of headset would be great i agree, attached to your head, not too much wind noise from moving and you feel all the more "gamer-geek" than before, woo!