Wiic?

kennyluciano

Dont you get a Mic with Boogie? Headset wise i just dont see the point, maybe a bluetooth mic or an upgraded wiimote but not a headset with a big tv!

Werbung:

Gdog

sorry for knid of off topic, but i hope they come out with a headset where you can talk to people while playing wifi, like the xbox, etc.

Ryano

Gdog said:
sorry for knid of off topic, but i hope they come out with a headset where you can talk to people while playing wifi, like the xbox, etc.

Thats what I've been saying for the last couple of posts....

Danny

Ryano said:
Gdog said:

Well what if you cuss :p and your playing a kid?? and your parents are yelling at you? what about that?

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Gdog said:

Well what if you cuss :p and your playing a kid?? and your parents are yelling at you? what about that?

Sorry but I have no idea what your talking about. xD

Gdog

Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Gdog said:

he is saying that a lot of abuse could take place with contact with strangers

guyofgod

Nintendo already has the potential to add a MIC on the wii because it has the pattent for it and they have the hardware already built into all of the remotes so that it can go in like the numchuck attachment. Read somewhere on pattents.com

hockeyhero

Luigi said:
Nintendo already has the potential to add a MIC on the wii because it has the pattent for it and they have the hardware already built into all of the remotes so that it can go in like the numchuck attachment. Read somewhere on pattents.com

thnx for the info

Werbung:

Ryano

Gdog said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Gdog said:

he is saying that a lot of abuse could take place with contact with strangers

Well of course you would have to use FC's if they make a headset.