Wii WeDock

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

nifti said:
Well if there was like a metal case or more attractive component.then its a better deal

A metal case would look really ugly and it wouldn't work with the wii. The white Wii Wedock looks like it actually goes with the wii. It works and looks nice, IMO.

sharp141

Jesusdragon737 said:
nifti said:
Well if there was like a metal case or more attractive component.then its a better deal

A metal case would look really ugly and it wouldn't work with the wii. The white Wii Wedock looks like it actually goes with the wii. It works and looks nice, IMO.

yep i agree

but id rather get one of those wii stand things with the controller stand and memory stick slots

gunners-4-life

sharp141 said:
Jesusdragon737 said:
nifti said:

yep i agree

but id rather get one of those wii stand things with the controller stand and memory stick slots

where can you buy ones with a memory stick slot?

sharp141

gunners-4-life said:
sharp141 said:
Jesusdragon737 said:
nifti said:

yep i agree

i seen pictures

gunners-4-life

sharp141 said:
gunners-4-life said:
sharp141 said:
Jesusdragon737 said:
nifti said:

yep i agree

i seen pictures
where have you seen the pictures?
i like this idea

Werbung:

sharp141

gunners-4-life said:
sharp141 said:
gunners-4-life said:
sharp141 said:
Jesusdragon737 said:
nifti said:

yep i agree

i seen pictures
where have you seen the pictures?
i like this idea

try google