wii usb

Werbung:

EngWii

I thought i might be able to view my photos / videos from my PSP on the Wii using the USB, sadly that doesn't work, would it be possible in a future update ?

Mario

There is a compartment on the front where you can slot a micros sd card to veiw your photos, but it would be good to have a USB card reader for the Wii aswell.

You can charge your Wiimotes with the charging dock using the USB.

BeatMario

Ooo...

By the way, how does the charging dock work?
Is the slot the shape of the end of the nunchuck?
Or does it go somewhere else?

sad

I guess the wiimote charging dock come with a battery compartment and rechargeble batteries specificlly for the wii when you put on the special battery compartment it has built in slots that easily get connected.

Anyone fix my guess if wrong

Jailbreak

yer my friend has got the rechargable battery thingy, it comes with two battery packs that replace the batteries and battery cover. then on the back of the cover there is 2 copper pads so when you put the remote in the holder it charges the battery up through these

micro.pw

How about a bluetooth keyboard? We already have the internal hardware, so all it would need is a simple driver to assign onscreen keys to the bluetooth one! The real question is- should it be a Nintendo offical only one (with home button etc)- or any bluetooth keyboard (more drivers needed)... Or both... Hmmmmm

Mario

BeatMario

This is the charging dock i have and here it tells you about them and also shows you the connections at the back of the Wii :)

http://www.techcastnetwork.co.uk/2007/05/02/joytech-wii-power-station/

Werbung: