Wii Surprise Comming out in September 2007!

Kirby

For those of you that turned off WiiConnect24 it's time to fire it back up :p

Chances are the update is announced through mail.

Werbung:

jesta

"Well, apparently the conference is over and apparently this is all that we got:

Mario Galaxy - 1st of November (5800 yen)
Mario Party DS - 8th of November
ASH - 4th of October
New Crimson Black DS Lite (like the Brain Age 2 one) 4th of October
Literature Collection DS - 18th of October (2800 yen)

All of those are Japanese release dates just so you know. I have a feeling we're not getting anything else new from this conference unfortunately.

Reggie, where's my September surprise?
There is no other show in September besides the Tokyo Game Show and Nintendo isn't going to that, so who knows when more stuff will be shown." Link

If this is true then is there actually going to be a surprise? I hope so :acute:

Ryano

I'm 90% positive that the surprise will be the Xheck Mii Out channel, so yes jesta I still think there will be a surprise.

hockeyhero

jesta said:
"Well, apparently the conference is over and apparently this is all that we got:

ASH - 4th of October

All of those are Japanese release dates just so you know. I have a feeling we're not getting anything else new from this conference unfortunately.

There is no other show in September besides the Tokyo Game Show and Nintendo isn't going to that, so who knows when more stuff will be shown." Link

If this is true then is there actually going to be a surprise? I hope so :acute:

well jesta it'll be a matter of time before we'll get the surprise...i just hope that it's an update.....

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
jesta said:

ASH - 4th of October

well jesta it'll be a matter of time before we'll get the surprise...i just hope that it's an update.....

I just want a good update....for once.

hockeyhero

ottomarlais said:
Maybe...teh nu Zeld.az

i dont think it'll be zelda ottomarlais......

lol......by the way a funny thing happened....i forgot that i sent myself an email(so the wii light can shine) and when i say that it was shining i thought it was the surprise and so i turned on the wii as quickly as possible but all i found was the email i sent myself:mega_shok:.......lol....:p

Kirby

hockeyhero said:
ottomarlais said:
Maybe...teh nu Zeld.az

lol......by the way a funny thing happened....i forgot that i sent myself an email(so the wii light can shine) and when i say that it was shining i thought it was the surprise and so i turned on the wii as quickly as possible but all i found was the email i sent myself:mega_shok:.......lol....:p

I do that too, the Wii looks cool when it glows. I hope there's an update that lets you keep the light on at all times, and if you recieve a message it flashes (or pulses) faster. That would be awesome!

hockeyhero

Kirby said:
hockeyhero said:
ottomarlais said:
Maybe...teh nu Zeld.az

I do that too, the Wii looks cool when it glows. I hope there's an update that lets you keep the light on at all times, and if you recieve a message it flashes (or pulses) faster. That would be awesome!

lol...like a techno themed light....lol......:p

Werbung:

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
ottomarlais said:
Maybe...teh nu Zeld.az

Well your very smart[/sarcasm] XD