Wii Shop(Cheap or Expensive)

Werbung:

Jailbreak

depends on the game, for sum like paper mario which is rare that is cheap, but some N64 games are a lot cheaper than that to buy the originals.

brokehero510

Jailbreak said:
depends on the game, for sum like paper mario which is rare that is cheap, but some N64 games are a lot cheaper than that to buy the originals.

really i thought that a nitendo64 game is like 5 dollars...but i agree that the advantage is that u get to buy a rare game

kaitora

i gotta say, that if you are going to play the game a lot, then it is worth $10 for an n64 game. i would pay that for mario 64, and if pokemon games came out on virtual console

laiscallonis

brokehero510 said:
Jailbreak said:

really i thought that a nitendo64 game is like 5 dollars...but i agree that the advantage is that u get to buy a rare game

I got a Nintendo64 many years and the games are great as the console and is worth much more than 5 dollars believe me it is worth at list..... 7 dollars??

Werbung: