Wii Shop(Cheap or Expensive)

GoldenAssassin

The only problem is that I already owned and beat every N64 game released on the VC.

I'll wait until something new comes out, then I'll buy it for 1000 points no qualms.

Nintendo's been trying to release their "Best" N64 games. The problem is that for those users who've been around since the mid-90's, we already were exposed to these high-profile games, and we had been tempted to buy them the first time around.

Werbung:

Giga-Bowser

i think it depends on the game, 1000 points is around £7.50 so £7.50 for a N64 game isn't bad if it is good but like if i paid £7.50 for a game i am never going to play then it is not worth it...

kaitora

i think the points system is to give it some form of universal pricing system. basically, it masks how we are getting ripped off compared to other countries

Giga-Bowser

pure_mind_games said:
I don't see why they couldn't allow debit cards and just price them in £ instead of pissing about with points

kaitora said:
i think the points system is to give it some form of universal pricing system. basically, it masks how we are getting ripped off compared to other countries

Yes that and the fact that kids don't have cedit/debit cards and it is easyer to go to a shop to purchase a card, like Xbox/Windows LIVE

pure_mind_games

Giga-Bowser said:
pure_mind_games said:
I don't see why they couldn't allow debit cards and just price them in £ instead of pissing about with points

kaitora said:

Yes that and the fact that kids don't have cedit/debit cards and it is easyer to go to a shop to purchase a card, like Xbox/Windows LIVE

I don't give a rats arse whether kids have debit cards or not the fact is I do and I'd like to be able to use it instead of borrowing my mums credit card all the time, it's acctually much easier to buy them from the shop channel or (if you want a card) online than catching a bus into town.

Shop channel - fastest, saves on bus fair
online - slowest, saves on bus fair

If nintendo wanted to get rid of their "kiddie" image they need to do a hell of a lot more than mask how they're ripping you off and whatever else and start making some 15+ games and give mario a rest.

oocce

I think 5€ for first mario bros is very expensive. But my wife demanded me to buy it 8|

Really annoying to listen this 80's theme from huge speakers! :D

Nightowl

The only problem of VC is that you can't hold the games "in hand". Games are just bits on the console and you can't even sell them if you don't like them.

That's why I think the VC games are a bit overpriced.

Lintz

Nightowl said:
The only problem of VC is that you can't hold the games "in hand". Games are just bits on the console and you can't even sell them if you don't like them.

That's why I think the VC games are a bit overpriced.

I agree and all of them can be found on internet in rom format. But so long no one buy them they will be forced to lover the price^^ So kids don't buy vc games. And i don't care playing a rom on my wii or my xbox.

Lintz

serpent01 said:
I think its a good price...Just look at how much there selling old N64 games now.

Yeah the n64 is a pretty good price. But is the price for the nes game's a good price? Old games that don't take any time to make so they work in vc or any other emulator so long you got the rom.

EngWii

Paying for n64 is just about acceptable, but for the other games, i'd rather play them on emulators, they are way too expensive.

Werbung: