Wii Shaft Virtual Console Joystick

jesta

wiishaft.png

The peanut shaped Shaft, for use with VC games!

"The controller comes in either albino, flesh or coal miner for a price of $39.95. Yes, one shaft is just $39.95. You can even get two shafts for a special shaft-introductory price of $69." Link

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

I don't understand why people like this arcade style controller a lot.

When this one came out a while ago, someone made a thread about it, and everyone was saying that it was terrible and no one would buy it.
802721b.jpg

I understand that that other one looks a lot cleaner and nicer, but still, saying that one sucks and this one is great doesn't seem right to me.

Sousanator

Jesusdragon737 said:
I don't understand why people like this arcade style controller a lot.

When this one came out a while ago, someone made a thread about it, and everyone was saying that it was terrible and no one would buy it.
802721b.jpg

I understand that that other one looks a lot cleaner and nicer, but still, saying that one sucks and this one is great doesn't seem right to me.
I like that one better. Nice and big so it won't move around with my massive button mashing. But I don't like how it is connected to the wiimote with a long cable. I understand why they need to do it, but I still don't like all the wires.

winapa

AlanEdgeHead said:
It looks nice, but the price is a little too much for me to care.

Me too, it works out at $70 to ship to the UK, thats about £35. you could pick up 2 classics for that and have change.

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

I never spend any time at the arcade, so these arcade style controllers are not for me. I really don't like the feel of the controls at the arcade, so I definitely wouldn't get something that would make it feel like I was playing the Wii on an arcade machine.