Wii sensor bar Cord

Werbung:

guyofgod

RE: Wii sensor bar Cord!!

My sensor bar was cut by a vaccum (2nd day I had it) so I took it apart and saw that it was nothing but led lights so I tried candles. I posted it on ninendo and I was apparently the first one to do that because it was 2 days after it came out.

supersujay

haha wow he has no life then but the only reason i can think of as i said before incase u have to place it somewhere else then the tv
Ryano said:
If you have a GC controller then there's no real point in buying it...

Ryano said:
Yeah maybe but I'm not too bothered about online.

jaccee said:
Me want ratshet and clank.. but whats the changs for that?

Ryano said:
Wait....isn't there a topic like this already?

kaitora said:
they are more likely to give it to PS3 before they even consider wii

xtrapsp said:
has ssbb come out yet??? if so can anyone recommend a good shop which delivers???? to uk prefebly

Ryano said:
supersujay said:
just in case u need to place it some where else and ya y do we care about this u just want coins

Maybe he actually does care. xD

Adiman423

why do people complain about such things? I use my nintendo wii on a projector. the sensor bar is just the right length for me.

Jailbreak

im gunna join in and say why complain? you getting extra wire and not paying extra, lol. My friends cat attacks his sensor bar wire lmao, hasnt broken it yet though

Kuoid

D: the cat just wants to play and is making some alterations to the length of the cord. smart kitty ^^

jordy94

i think its too long to cuz my 14" tv is right next to my wii and only need about a 10" cord but, its good for people with huge 42" tvs and keep there wii on the floor with the tv suspended on the wall and stuff

why 14" cuz its all i cud buy for £50

Gdog

badboykane said:
or cut it off and strip the wires inside and connect them to a square 9v battery, problem solved, a wireless sensor bar.

honestly, I wouldnt risk it.

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
badboykane said:
or cut it off and strip the wires inside and connect them to a square 9v battery, problem solved, a wireless sensor bar.

i would rather buy a wireless sensor bar but i also heard that it uses a lot of batteries. Is that true?

Thnx for the replies everyone:friends:,
hockeyhero

Sousanator

Gdog said:
badboykane said:

It would work. But you should put a switch on it, or else it would be constantly on and waste the battery.

Werbung:

Ryano

Sousanator said:
Gdog said:
badboykane said:

It would work. But you should put a switch on it, or else it would be constantly on and waste the battery.

Yeah that would be my main problem with that idea...the battery would waste very quick.