Wii Rumour

k-boz

Yeah, i forgot about that, hopefully, they'll be a way to transfer stuff, it's kinda annoying how the VC games and stuff, only can go on your wii and no one elses...

Werbung:

sanushan

If it does come out it will prob only come out in japan like the panasonic q which played dvds. Anyway i think nintendo ruled it out.

Noel

It will probably just come out as a channel that has to be bought but i wouldn't buy it anyway unless it 500points or less.

badboykane

If you have a modded Wii you can make your own Wii dvd discs anyway with the Wii Media Disc Creator, just drag your movie files into the folder, create the iso, burn and stick in the Wii and enjoy the movie.

The current Wii only needs some type of software update to play actual dvd discs, the dvd drive is capable of playing them but the software on the Wii just don't know what to do with it, a simple DVD channel update by Nintendo would sort this out, no need to make a whole new console.

If they release a whole new console then its just about making more money when they could just charge some points for a DVd channel download.

milskad

I think they will release a wii with dvd playback. This women that wzas the the mp3 corruption project even said that nintendo will release a wii that can play DVDs. If nintendo releases it it will probably be released in 2008.

Werbung: