wii points too much?

EngWii

Jailbreak said:
seeing as it doesnt cost nintendo anything really to give us these games compared to making new ones i think they should be cheaper

you have a good point, i just wish the games were a more sensible price.

Werbung:

kaitora

but still about a fiver for an n64 game... i think it's a bargain... and nintendo have to pay for the server costs of the shop channel... but yeah, we do get ripped off in conversion rates of wii points...

Manhood

Jailbreak said:
seeing as it doesnt cost nintendo anything really to give us these games compared to making new ones i think they should be cheaper

Cant agree more, considering they just run the old game through a converter and then someone plays it for some time to see how it runs on the Wii.
Wii-points should be cheaper.

killman360

Well, to me, the price being a good deal or not depends on the game itself. $10 for a game like Paper Mario or Ocarina of Time is a good deal.;)

Pythorne

wiipointsmaster said:
in japan their 5000 wii points card comes with a free classic controller. they are so lucky they get everything.

ARE YOU SERIOUS........
man we should have deals like that in the Americas

hockeyhero

Pythorne said:
wiipointsmaster said:
in japan their 5000 wii points card comes with a free classic controller. they are so lucky they get everything.

ARE YOU SERIOUS........

yupp....but i think it was limited edition........

heres the link for a youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfGuE4kvDXc

Danny

hockeyhero said:
Pythorne said:
wiipointsmaster said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS........

yupp....but i think it was limited edition........

heres the link for a youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfGuE4kvDXc

Lucky.. :( Wow I wish we had 5000 wii Points cards.. It'll save me the time of going there 3 times :D

Brettfett

I agree. Nintendo should at least have given you 10,000 wii points when you bought the wii, just so you can try it out. And $5.00 for Urban Champion? NOOOOO!!!!! :dance2:

Werbung:

sear69

I think you should get some points free when you first buy the Wii, it would not hurt them seeing as you spend so much on the console in the first place. the games you spend them on are all old ones that have already made the company money, I think they should be much cheaper.