Wii music

Werbung:

TimpZ

you can't. the only way to listen to music on the wii would be to have music on a SD card and turn it on wjile on the photo channel

Giga-Bowser

just get a card reader ( i have o built in) and add music to the SD card from your PC then put the SD card into your wii, it only works with the Photo Channel and Exite Truck

beerbert

Giga-Bowser said:
just get a card reader ( i have o built in) and add music to the SD card from your PC then put the SD card into your wii, it only works with the Photo Channel and Exite Truck

or if u dont have a sd card reader but u have digital camera plug that in ur comp and drag and drop into the file of ur sd card

supersujay

u not even asking the question u making a random comment on this thread and wht if u don't have a stereo and want to listen to your song when playing a game multitasking duh

supersujay

i told u how am i spamming need examples and pm me not talk in the thread and i would like to do it no how to put music on my wii wht if my comp was broken or something
or down stairs playing the wii with my brother need to think before u talk

Werbung:

TimpZ

c'mon guys! Don't even go there! youre just going off topic and youre spamming both of you to eachother. if anyone of you would be to "not spamming" then use PM to eachothers or something.

Lintz i think it was, found a website. check his thread here