Wii music

Werbung:

Delanoman

Just use MiiMusic... Google for it.

Its a site you use on ur PC ti install 2 things on your pc.

After that you can make a playlist with that program, and the other one will open you your own IP server..

After that you go on your wii to the same site, but this time wou will see an other version of the site, cause it recognize the Wii IP

after that you click on open my playlist.

Click on your playlist name, and then it will stream all your music from PC to WII. For free.

a much easier way for playing mp3 on Wii because you don't need to have a SD card, or delete a lot of mp3's because your Sd is full ;P

Ryano

alejo0121 said:
I heard of a project named "Wii Media Center X" it uses your computer to stream the media to the Wii using the Web browser

Wii Media Center X

another one:

Orb

Yeah but like we've said before it's much easier to listen to music straight from your computer...so whats the point...

Gdog

Ryano said:
alejo0121 said:
I heard of a project named "Wii Media Center X" it uses your computer to stream the media to the Wii using the Web browser

Wii Media Center X

another one:

Orb

Yeah but like we've said before it's much easier to listen to music straight from your computer...so whats the point...

well said ryano. i personally wouldnt download this sort of crap and all on my wii.

giroblade

i dont have a card reader so i just use my mp3 to transfer mp3 files onto the card and listen 2 them in the photo channel wish there was a independent music channel thou so u could actually rewind songs

Danny

um ok
Plug In SD Card into your card Slot.. or whatever you have..
Go to My Computer
Click on Removable Disc E or J or something I forgot :(
Drag the .mp3 file into the folder.
You're done..
Sorry can't be much helpful :(

skyclaw

Jailbreak said:
Does anyone know if any more games in the future will let you listen to music in game like excite truck?

currently driver lets you do that, you can skip the song in game by pressing the + button

lemon

The only ways to listen to your own mp3s on the Wii is to stream music from your PC onto the Wii, or through the SD card.

Werbung:

Ryano

skyclaw said:
Jailbreak said:
Does anyone know if any more games in the future will let you listen to music in game like excite truck?

currently driver lets you do that, you can skip the song in game by pressing the + button

I find that very dissapointing that theres only 2 games so far were you can play your own music...