Wii Motor Sports

Danny

Nintendo seems to make a game demo in E3 called Wii Motor Sports which is a series or racing games on different vehicles. I don't like the idea of it but it's not a confirmed game..

Werbung:

Giga-Bowser

Razor said:
That sounds a bit rubbish if you ask me, i would much rather have a wii sports 2 with swiming and basketball

yea we already got racing games, we need another game like Sports/Play/Fit don't you think?
But then again Motorsports could be good.

20chambo07

Razor said:
That sounds a bit rubbish if you ask me, i would much rather have a wii sports 2 with swiming and basketball

well there is going to be a wii fit and I hope a wii sports 2 with wi fi.

wii play I wouldn't get unless they game you a free numchuke and the price was cheaper

lord sam

DUchiha23 said:
Nintendo seems to make a game demo in E3 called Wii Motor Sports which is a series or racing games on different vehicles. I don't like the idea of it but it's not a confirmed game..

Ive never heard of it

kaitora

NFSU2 was good, but it could be a little strange using the wiimote for racing. it could work, but it won't be the same... i can't see wii motor sports being the kind of racing game the the NFS series is... get NFS carbon

TimpZ

I don't want racing games for wii. I've had enough of them and I would probably want to use the control stick for it anyways

Kuoid

i think it would be much better with the new control system

and with a new console the driving experience will be so much better

Werbung: