wii/Ipod Connectivity?

exedata

well i got my pad set up in the extra room and finnally got some alone time with my wii.....and guess wat i found a way (like the 360)to play ur ipod in the background(even though you have to do it mannualy,but heck its still worth it)

1st-your gonna need a a sterio system that can take an aux input(english:you can input things like an ipod)

2nd-your gonna need a headphone splitter(like the ones that you use to listen to 2 headphones off the same media system)

3rd-you need a splitter that can split the speaker(white and red)wires(even if its a mono it should still work)

4th-(don't know wat its called)but its something of a double sided headphone end

its pretty easy after that you just take the video wire(yellow) and connect it to your tv and take the two speaker or sound wires(white and red....it dosent matter wich goes where unless your a neat freek[no offense])anyway take the 2 sound wire and conect it to it's splitter then it should end in somethin like a headphone end.....then take that and plug it into the headphone splitter.....then take that and plug it into the aux in on your cd player.after this you will have a homemade speaker system....but wait theres more...take the double sided headphone end and stick one side into your ipod and the other side into the aux end....and thats it your done now go enjoy it....oh and if you have any questions pm of reply on hear.....cuz im sure it wont make sense to some ppl

Werbung:

guilherme

You tell that less stuff? Anyway it should be great to listen music on wii, the sound too would be a lot better than computer.

Ryano

guilherme said:
You tell that less stuff? Anyway it should be great to listen music on wii, the sound too would be a lot better than computer.

The sound on my computer is actually brilliant, much better then my wii's.

kaitora

i used to get some really good speakers, and then use the phono leads for sound, and plug them into speakers... animal crossing music with bass is really good... sound qualities for tv's these days are quite poor... i like my bass

Werbung: