Why did you prefer a Wii? for the games?

Werbung:

Quinn

GoldenAssassin said:
I'm with Danny.

I've always prefered Nintendo systems over their competitors, for the fun aspects. Nintendo has always intrigued me more with their innovative technologies (every system has brought something to the table that competitors have not until generations later). I like the characters, the games, and the control. The only thing I've ever been disappointed with is Nintendo's 3rd party support.

And please do not call me a fanboy because I have owned and sold the following systems in their respective heydays: Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, XBox, XBox360.

Even though I like to give every competitor a try, Nintendo's the only one that ever really gets me off.

did u just say u get off to nintendo? lol jks, jks.

I am a fanboy tho. I've also never owned anything non nintendo, save the exception of a Gamegear

I do love Nintendo, but that's not the main reason I bought it. In one word: originality. Nintendo have always been the original pioneers when it comes to Video Games, and the Wii looked to be the top of the pile in that regard. I'm sure they could do so much more with it though ... I'm just waiting for games like Mario Kart and Metroid to make full use of it.

Liister87

The playability OVER graphics idea.

The wiimote is ingenius, and whilst XBOX and PS3 have some great games coming out, so does wii.

Although i may conform and get a PS3 just for Metal Gear 4, as im a big fan of that (since the original NINTENDO version, days..) lol

Werbung: