Why Are Nintendo Ds so weak?

killman360

i meen. i have had mine replaced 3 times for 3 different reasons. screen cracked on the inside. springs in catridge popped. and bottom screen being damaged. any1 else see what i meen.

Werbung:

badboykane

You wanna be more careful with it then, I have had a normal one since launch and a ds lite since launch and they are both almost mint still and I play on em all the time.

Jailbreak

yup, im same as u 3, had mine since launch day, not a scratch. my friends got jumped on so obviously the top screen is kinda messed up but amazingly it still works.

EngWii

You must treat it really rough, the only damaged ds i've ever seen was a display one with a sliced up screen in game.

Kurrus

I had it for ages, but a stupid friend of mine put a magnet next to it and screwed up the touch screen :(

Anyway I got a black DS Lite, and 0 problems with it :D

Zamms

IDK my friend left his in his bag and the top screen broke off, the touch screen cracke and his top screen oozed all over the floor but the thing still turned on and the touch screen still played games

JustinGTL

My brother has a nintendo ds and he's had if for a while. he doesnt play it too often but its it really good condition even though hes not very good with his things his ds is still working fine.

Werbung: