who likes water polo?

Werbung:

BossMaroni

wow, you think Polo is sex?! just...HOW!? dunking someone is not sex, shooting a goal is not sex, but sure, of course you are the one who's right.

Water polo is about as close to a gay orgy as you can get (not that there's anything wrong with gay orgies - as long as I'm not involved).

But yes, I am the one who's right. I appreciate your support.

E

Elite SEAL

you know guys, I have been thinking -why can't we just be neutral with each other? I mean, this is ridiculous, insulting each other like crazy, and to what avail?! If you do not like my view on water polo, then you are welcome to show your opinion, but must they be so hostile and inappropriate? All of the more recent posts have been totally unneeded, and are out of line, insulting me, more than anything. On these forums, I am neutral with people, if someone makes a rude or inappropriate remark, I try to correct them...peacefully...but if they still continue, then I will not be peaceful. All that I am asking, is that all of you be neutral, and peaceful; after all, what good is insulting someone over something so seemingly abstract?!

--Peace -seeking Elite SEAL

E

Elite SEAL

1. Stop trying to sound intelligent.
2. Stop crying, it's just the internet.

1. I'm not trying to sound intelligent, I just let the words flow.
2. exactly my point -its just the internet, so then why do you insult me and cuss at me so much over abstract things -I mean, it is really pointless, we don't even know each other.

illspirit

We don't know each other, yet I know you're a complete f**king douche bag and if I met you in real life I'd beat the living f**k out of you. You and I could never have any sort of meaningful relationship, now get the f**k out of my topic.

iSh0cked

We don't know each other, yet I know you're a complete fucking douche bag and if I met you in real life I'd beat the living fuck out of you. You and I could never have any sort of meaningful relationship, now get the fuck out of my forum.

I fixed it for ya.

Werbung: