who likes water polo?

Werbung:

R8er4ever

A bunch of guys wearing speed o's. Jumping around and splashing each other as they toss a ball around...Sorry I think I'll pass on this one...lol

Bostro

A bunch of guys wearing speed o's. Jumping around and splashing each other as they toss a ball around...Sorry I think I'll pass on this one...lol

I think that explains water polo the best way possible. I am not against water sports. I wish my school would have had a competive swim team, that would have been nice. But when ur graduate with a total of 66 people, it hard enough to even make a roster for football.

E

Elite SEAL

DAM.N IT- STOP INSULTING THE SPORT, CHEETO GUZZLER!!! ITS A SIMPLE YES I DO, OR NO I DONT QUESTION!!!:mad::mad::mad:

E

Elite SEAL

DAM.N YOU A$$HOLE, STOP INSULTING THE SPORT, CHEETO GUZZLER.:mad::mad:

R8er4ever

I guess you really thought that was important enough to say you said it twice...Well that explains allot about why you would ask such a question...lol

E

Elite SEAL

I guess you really thought that was important enough to say you said it twice...Well that explains allot about why you would ask such a question...lol

yeah, so lay off, a$$hole, go insult someone else for a change!:mad::cool:

TomtheNinja

Elite SEAL, anything that you might have been able to say to persuade everyone that water polo is a lot better than they think was killed when you started to cuss and flame at them. Can you please either let this thread die or change your attitude? Not everyone is going to agree with you on all points, it's a matter of opinion whether or not they like a sport so you don't need to flame them for thinking differently.

E

Elite SEAL

Elite SEAL, anything that you might have been able to say to persuade everyone that water polo is a lot better than they think was killed when you started to cuss and flame at them. Can you please either let this thread die or change your attitude? Not everyone is going to agree with you on all points, it's a matter of opinion whether or not they like a sport so you don't need to flame them for thinking differently.

ok, answer this, why were they tearing down my sport contiuously, yell at them!!!:mad:

Werbung: