which drive chip do i have ?

havoc2u

are you curious to know which drive chip is in your wii or have you already taken apart your wii and know http://nintendo-scene.com/wiitracker/search.php punch in your serial # and they'll tell you what you probably got or if you already know help build teh data base

Werbung:

badboykane

It tells me the wrong chip, I have a D2B in mine and it says I have a D2A.

You only need this info if you are planning on modding your Wii.
you only need to worry about having a D2C chip in your Wii as this is the only one which can't be modded at this time.

Lintz

Asif said:
different chips and by the way can u chip a wii

Chip a wii it depends on how you mean. The chip thats on the market now is for the dvd-drive in the wii. So no homebrew (except in gamecube mode).

Lintz

Gdog said:
y on earth wud u need to know this?

Because there are different verison of the dvd's controller chip. And when you put in a chip in your wii. Thats the place where you need to wire it(Or quicksolder). And some of the chip on the market don't work on some controller chip.

Lintz

Yeah the best thing to do is open the wii and check. And when you will insert the chip you need to open it any way.

Gdog

Lintz said:
Gdog said:
y on earth wud u need to know this?

Because there are different verison of the dvd's controller chip. And when you put in a chip in your wii. Thats the place where you need to wire it(Or quicksolder). And some of the chip on the market don't work on some controller chip.

Allright, thanks

Werbung: