wheres the love?

farcyde21

ok so this goes out to everyone... im just curious... what crawled up all your asses... ive been readin thru a lot of these forums and they start off as just a question or something theyd like to see done with the server or the clan... and then the next post is all like "fuck you shut up and die"... wheres all this hatred comin from... can we just all have some good old-fashioned fun and play a game we all love?... i mean come on... who cares if i pwn u?... im gona laugh when u pwn me back so y cant u laugh when i pwn u?... so seriously... why u all hate so much?

Werbung:

farcyde21

i think u missed my point

i know u guys arent pussys... ive been playin at the server and posting for a couple months now... all im sayin is y does there have to be so much hate in the forums and shit... i mean ppl log on to the server and with no former action they are all like i fuckin hate all of u... wtf is that we didnt do anything to u... all im sayin is chill... attitude doesnt equal hate... hate = bullshit (leave it at home) attitiude = rock the mutha fuckin house... know what i mean?

farcyde21

for-instance

"He didn't not like him, you fuckin moron"
found this in the Banned forum... the arguement where Snarf wanted his friend unbanned...

Leonia

You have to understand that you saying something like that on here about 'spread the love' you obviously are going to be made fun of. If you want love on a CS server your nuts. There is no room for love in CS. Yes i agree in respect for the clan whos server your on but come on.... grow up and dont be a pussy.

oh and about racism and hate, you find that everywhere you go. yes it takes a man to stick up for someone else but honstley are there any good men like that left? if so send one my way :lol: :wink:

see ya on the server

farcyde21

yeah... well i AM one of those few good men... im not sayin i dont hate others... but i dont base it on their race or sexuality or whatever... i base it on who they are as a person... go ahead call me a pussy if thats what ur morals are like... i just dont feel its necessary to go around hating everyone and telling them so... i mean yeah everyone makes jokes and thats kool, but y hate?... thats all i got to say about that... anyways... whats that movie all about... seems to me like they couldve done away with all the beauty crap... wouldve been a lot better that way...

Leonia

i dont think your a pussy i just think your thinking WAY beyond what your doing. this is CS not change the world....

you have good merrits just not the place to do it.

Werbung: