Where should I go for dinner

Gdog

So today's my bday, right. I need good suggestions for when I eat out tonight. Thanks. O yea, this is a one day thread. After august 8th, good one of the mods plz close this

Werbung:

Liister87

Gdog said:
So today's my bday, right. I need good suggestions for when I eat out tonight. Thanks. O yea, this is a one day thread. After august 8th, good one of the mods plz close this

Firstly, Happy Birthday!!

Frankie and Bennies, a great place, italian-american food, delicious.

Thats if theres one near you.

PizzaExpress another great place, way better than pizza hut in my opinion, unless you like those soft, doughy bases. I prefer mine thin and crunchy like the ones in Italy, mmm!

VGS

Well, I hear that there's a place called Chuck 'E' cheese in america and I hear they do Pizzas and other food like that, so why not try there? I've never been myself (living in the Uk 'n all), but it sounds nice.
Oh, and happy birthday! ;)

Rybo5000

VGS said:
Well, I hear that there's a place called Chuck 'E' cheese in america and I hear they do Pizzas and other food like that, so why not try there? I've never been myself (living in the Uk 'n all), but it sounds nice.

You sure thats not just off Fairly Odd Parents?

VGS

Rybo5000 said:
VGS said:

You sure thats not just off Fairly Odd Parents?
Yep I'm sure, it even says there's such a place on Wikipedia.

Werbung: