where is everyone

Werbung:

RaNcid

ah its cool. I almost pissed my pants when I got the car to work because i was so excited. This is what happened. I went to check the starter and the wires. Everything was on tight so I just cleaned them off alittle and screwed the battery cables as far in as they would go. I go to close my trunk and I see that the light in my trunk is on. I race to my driving seat and try to start the car and it STARTS! soo.. I put the battery back in the holder and screw some top metal thing back in I go to start the car and its dead.... I leave the key in so when it works again i can hear the sound of the door being left open. i pick up the battery and the sound start. i put the battery down and no sound... thus its in the cables somewhere. It was the ground wire. so I changed the placement of the ground wire and tightened it up as well as the black cable to the battery and bam, my car is fixed. Now I just have to pay 328472308974 in bills and I'll be set. For now I'm off to play CS.

SJsniperjoe

Maybe there's a bad ground.... maybe theres a broken alternator, maybe the batteries dead, maybe the battery connectors are rusty (highly doubt), even if they were rusty, power would get through the car.. maybe not as well but not to the point the basically dead. I personally think it might be a bad connection to the Ground, but that not up to me, thats up to the mechanic which I highly recommend she goes too!. Maybe the ground wire is barely holding the frame or not holding on at all. that might show power spikes, when you see 1:00, does dim? Or it could be the alternator, I dunno.

SJsniperjoe

OOps, I didnt knowtice the second page. But Look how smart I am~! hah.

My cars got a miss firing piston, and Im pretty sure its a bad spark plug, but who has time or money? Im at school, it'll still be there next year.

Werbung: