When I get on on Psychostats...

Werbung:

Puppet

I might be wrong but I dont think Punx is done at 7 pm at all but it is done at 7AM. And BouSouZoku, I looked for your normal game tag by searching for both Mom and Mom's and didn't find you. There is a psychostat rule called "onlinetime" and it lists the minimal amount of time a player has to be online before stats will register. The default is 600 seconds but I don't know what Punx has it set to. I know that 2 days ago I joined the server and played a few minutes and quit, but it didn't register me in psychostats the next morning.

Mom's Son

Puppet said:
I might be wrong but I dont think Punx is done at 7 pm at all but it is done at 7AM. And BouSouZoku, I looked for your normal game tag by searching for both Mom and Mom's and didn't find you. There is a psychostat rule called "onlinetime" and it lists the minimal amount of time a player has to be online before stats will register. The default is 600 seconds but I don't know what Punx has it set to. I know that 2 days ago I joined the server and played a few minutes and quit, but it didn't register me in psychostats the next morning.

I was in their for a couple hours today so hopefully It will register. I was in there for like a hour last week I haven't showed up since but, then again I just joined punx Today. :oops: Durpp!!!

Werbung: