What was the most recent thing you purchased for your Wii?

Werbung:

Geno

Zelda and WiiPlay. Haven't bought anything since I bought it two months ago, I'm waiting for Strikers and possibly MP3 before buying another game.

badboykane

The last thing I bought for my Wii was, well my most recent Wii was the black replacement case and a chip at the same time.

I just buy blank dvd-r for my Wii now and use one everytime a new game is released in UK(well a couple of days before) and everytime a compatible USA game is released.

The next thing I will buy for my wii is, some more blank dvd-r when these ones run out.

BeatMario

badboykane said:
The last thing I bought for my Wii was, well my most recent Wii was the black replacement case and a chip at the same time.

I just buy blank dvd-r for my Wii now and use one everytime a new game is released in UK(well a couple of days before) and everytime a compatible USA game is released.

The next thing I will buy for my wii is, some more blank dvd-r when these ones run out.

What DVD-R do you use?
I might need to know. Future references.

badboykane

Mainly I just got printable Ritek ones, it really makes no difference as long as it's not the cheap crappy home brand stuff and you don't burn faster than 4X

BeatMario

Alright, thanks.
Also, do you have a rapidshare account? 'cause I don't think I can download that many files at the same time from rapidshare...
Is there a torrent link?
(For that gamecube emulator)

badboykane

I did have a rapidshare account until it run out, I don't really use them anymore, I use Megaupload instead.

There probably is a torrent link but I don't know where, just search for gamecube emulator or something in the torrent sites, I don't use torrents myself, takes too long.

BeatMario

badboykane said:
I did have a rapidshare account until it run out, I don't really use them anymore, I use Megaupload instead.

There probably is a torrent link but I don't know where, just search for gamecube emulator or something in the torrent sites, I don't use torrents myself, takes too long.

Hehe, alright, thanks.
I'm bored, anyone for MSCF?
Actually, I'll wait 'til someone says they last purchased MSCF, then I know I'll pwn them :)

Werbung: