What kind of projects do you like to see more of?

Werbung:

Phumia

They should implement a timer in the world editor. Any map that took less then 5 hours to make should crash when played on b.net.

Fladian

That wouldn't be honest. I often used to spend five hours, or less, on a map, and finish it during that time. Most of them were melee back then though.

Nowadays, I only work on one map.

Escurial

They should implement a timer in the world editor. Any map that took less then 5 hours to make should crash when played on b.net.
[/b]

I agree. but i do think that some people can create a great td in 5 hours.
Hell ive seen td's that suck balls all over the world but it looked like someone had been working on it for ages!

Same with footies.

King Darkmoor

TDs are good, but I've always wished that there were some more evolves-style maps. Right now if I ever feel like playing one I have to dust off the old SC cd :(

Escurial

I thought strike counter or something. though he inverted the letters.
Anyway. i currently downloaded sc with azures...and its fun but not all that to exciting. whats the magic behind this game?

Phumia

I am gosu, and thats that. Starcraft's meele system is far superior to wc3s imo, and a lot of people think so, so thats probly why it is treated as a classic game.

Thursday

Hmm, are there any Capture the flag type of maps out, i think that would be a nice idea ;) i guess Warsong Gulch is like that though, never tried..

lord_carbo

Hmm, are there any Capture the flag type of maps out, i think that would be a nice idea ;) i guess Warsong Gulch is like that though, never tried..
[/b]

Best CTF map IMO is Flag Runners: CTF. I'll put it up later tonight if you want :D

Fladian

For Warcraft, yes, there are a few Capture the Flag maps, though all I've played, I can't pick anyone which I found... decent.

Werbung:

Kem Rixen

Despite that I never played Starcraft, it is well known with the description of: 'It's a classic' :p [/b]
You should pick it up, I think you can get the BattleChest, game and expansion, for less than $15 or around there.