What kind of projects do you like to see more of?

Fladian

As the title says, "What kind of projects do you like to see more of?", or play, for that matter. Would that be campaigns, RPG's, AOS', etc.

I for one, seem to enjoy campaigns more than any other kind of project.

Werbung:

Kem Rixen

More campaigns would be nice, but by this stage of WarCraft 3's life I don't see very many happening. For battle.net I'd like to see some more original map-types, how Enfos combined many differant genres together, so should new maps.

SeasonsOfLove

Campaigns are nice.
So are original ideas.
AoSs are in high supply, but there are so few good ones.
TDs are overmade.
A good Team Survival-type map would be nice, but at the same time, they all are ETS clones.
Mini-Game maps are always a lot of fun too, but at the same time, they have to be fun and tough, not just fun. Pyramid Escape and Dalaran University are great examples of good mini-game type maps.

Arkidas

I agree with Pyramid Escape, I played it allot in the early stages of warcraft, great fun, But now I play ladder pretty much.
I tried Sheep Guard TD yesterday and it's great, I recommand trying it if you haven't already.

Escurial

I liked that one too. I hate that green td though.

Would love to see a FUN dota. nowadays everybody plays the Dota-allstars map. which, in my opinion, is over balanced and very boring.
The idea of a dota is cool. beeing a leader in 1 of 2 armies who fight to the death, BRILLIANT!

I personaly would like the idea of a online story that you can compleet with people on the net. everybody has a hero and plays out a story with lots of enemies and bonus stuff. And there should be a story in it which is good.

Not like:
"The dark deamon of shadow lord -insert losts of cliché titles- has imprisoned a beautifull elven pricess and our farmboy link/fablechar...uhh hero needs to save the world from this evil. and on his way the hero will recover his lost memories and will discover that he was destend to be the king of hogwarths blablabla"

SeasonsOfLove

Most TDs are pretty basic, and fairly simple.
The 2 best TDs I have played are Burbenog and Skibi Castle TD. I don't know why I like Burb so much, part of it probably has to do with the fact tht I tried to get into TDG, and I hang around there a bit (plus, I did get to test 2.32 once or twice). And Skibi... the minigames are just so fun.

As for Footies maps, do something original. I find most of them so lame and chichéd and the exact same, same layout and everything.

Escurial

I never liked footies taht much. some people just to good at it. it takes all the fun when some guy is way to good.

DotA is not the genre. The genre is AoS (Aeon of Strife, from the old Starcraft Aeon of Strife maps)
[/b]

Lol.. thanks. ive been out of the "game" for a while. and back then i hardly played online (due crappy connection)
I only made maps as good as i could. but i never released anything. (again due 56k)
The maps where great. im gonna look if i still got some on my old pc.

i would liek to see some new TD's coming.. i havent seen any new ones recently[/b]
Im just started one. ive always wondered why some are GREAT like azure td(blizzards) and shibi td and sheep td and others suck like green td and blue td.
I dont know if you played warhammerTD it rocks. i think its one of the best.
The map is gonna take a while since im also working on a map for NOX which has really hard triggers. triggers in nox are like assembly and ASM is really hard.

I would like to see more Zone Control maps. They are extreamly fun to play. Expecially when you win :p

Arkidas

I've just played one game of EotA but I think it's great.
I was scared when I saw the map size was "epic" but it's still very playable and fun.
It's a very well made map.

Warnicro

Cinematics is like the one and only top genre for me ;)...

Ahw well I love a melee, here and there and do play some RPG's, sometimes even a defense or a footies on b-net.

Werbung: