What kind of projects do you like to see more of?

Thursday

You should pick it up, I think you can get the BattleChest, game and expansion, for less than $15 or around there.
[/b]

I used to have it waaayyy back when it like came oput... got bored of it... of course i never did online play because i never had internet when i first had it :p

Werbung:

Fladian

You should pick it up, I think you can get the BattleChest, game and expansion, for less than $15 or around there.
[/b]
Thanks, but no thanks, JetPack =) I'm quite satisfied with the games I have, and I slowly play less and less games in general.

SeasonsOfLove

Starcraft online has become horrid in recent times. Since WC3 was released, it just became bad, and then when they fixed all the fun glitches, it got worse. All the most-played maps didn't work.

james1654

Well, personally, I love a new type of map. Speed ball is terific! i've tried it out, and its so original. Really, though, you cant go wrong with the following:

cinematics
escape games :D
campaigns
mini games
games in an underground setting with LOTS of rock chunks

The above are usually quite diferent from eachother. Thats why, I myself, am making an escape game - Escape London - (but at moment, finding it hard to submit to wc3anvil).

I absoloutly cant resist trying out a new campaign, so much fun, and so much to do! But also, I love to play NEW escapes, because they are all diferent, every single escape game, is usually unique, so escape games are my favourite.

Werbung: