What is your key setup?

Puppet

Machiavelli said:
that's when you go and get the quick switch script and it will allow you to change amongst all of your weapons. main>pistol>knife>nade>bomb>main>pistol>knife>yougettheidea

And one would get this switch script where?

Werbung:

Sortitout

ummm what would be the point of a script?? i dont want to be walking around, hit the quickswitch and then be rotating through every one of my items over and over again tho it would be funny to see me cycing through all of them infinitely

Machiavelli

Puppet said:
Machiavelli said:
that's when you go and get the quick switch script and it will allow you to change amongst all of your weapons. main>pistol>knife>nade>bomb>main>pistol>knife>yougettheidea

I got mine a while ago. I went to the site where it was and the site no longer exists. I'll strike you a deal though. I'll see if I can find it elsewhere, if not, I'll just send you mine.

MeanMugginFool

Machiavelli said:
Puppet said:
Machiavelli said:

I got mine a while ago. I went to the site where it was and the site no longer exists. I'll strike you a deal though. I'll see if I can find it elsewhere, if not, I'll just send you mine.

So you'll hook Puppet up with this and not your own brother? That is some shit...rofl

Ramon Knight

Sortitout said:
btw ramon how the hell do you hit k to use mic? if your left hand is way over there and your right hand on mouse? or do you use your third hand???

Thing is i dont TALK unless its important(like when i'm under fire)...so i either relinquish movement or aiming (left or right hand)

Ramon Knight

Machiavelli said:
Puppet said:
Machiavelli said:

Is there a script that will automatically switch to pistol after you fire your scout and back after a shot? That'd be a kickass chain attack..scout, deagle, scout, etc :p Then to break it you just switch to knife and it'll let you use deagle exclusively or whatnot.

Machiavelli

Ramon Knight said:
Machiavelli said:
Puppet said:
Machiavelli said:

Is there a script that will automatically switch to pistol after you fire your scout and back after a shot? That'd be a kickass chain attack..scout, deagle, scout, etc :p Then to break it you just switch to knife and it'll let you use deagle exclusively or whatnot.

Yeah there are a bunch of those. By far the most popular along with buy scripts. I just never installed mine because I can't snipe to save my life

Machiavelli

Puppet said:
Machiavelli said:

So I checked back to the website for the hell of it and *poof* it was back up. A number of them are useless, and I wrote a couple myself, as well as one I posted that bl@mjr. wrote that is a demo start/stop script.

http://www.counter-script.net/

ENJOY! :D :D :D

blze

a lot are illegal in cal, so you do the math... i can shoot scout, hit Q to my
pistol, and go back to my scout fine. dont need scripts, dont believe in scripts.
Also, if you dont have a "last weapon" key and use it, youre falling behind,
i promise.

my set up is almost default except:

strafe is A & D
crouch is Shift
mic is V

i think the rest is the default settings.

funny thing-on my A, D, and W keys the letters are wearing off, haha. man,
i just looked at my keyboard, shit is NARSTY!!! anyone know of a good one
with backlighting, preferably through the letters in the key only. werd.

Machiavelli

blze said:
a lot are illegal in cal, so you do the math... i can shoot scout, hit Q to my
pistol, and go back to my scout fine. dont need scripts, dont believe in scripts.

This is true, several are considered illegal which is why to be on the safe side I uninstalled any scripts except for that demo script. It's so convenient in matches.

I believe quick switch and buy scripts are allowed however. I'll have to double-check.

Ramon Knight

Quick switch is freaky if you're used to the standard of selecting your weapon then confirming by pressing fire...more than once i shot at a teammie trying to 'switch' to my m4 and forgetting that i dont have to press the fire button :-P

blze

yes, fast switch and buys are legit i think. true, forget about fire button, just
hit ur numbers, it takes getting used to, but definately helps.

Werbung: