What I would Like to have for My Wii

laiscallonis

it is not long that I own a Wii... Just about 3 or 4 days...but I think already got the hung of it.
So much That I have bought the Opera Browser to get internet connectivity for 500 points bougth Galaga as well with other 500 points...and Lylliat Wars for 1000 points.then...
Bought Wii Play, Red Steel, and got Wii Sport with the console.

So...Being a beginner is not much I can say to the experts..But there are definately more things I would like to have from my Wii, and that from yesterday...

These are:
1) A wireless keyboard because I suck using the remote and the screen keybord...and also would make more sense in using the internet..
2) A video and music player for the internet browser...
3) A powerpoint reader
4) A A PDF Reader..
5) Full Java compliance
6) A external Hard drive
7) the ability to write and read CDs and DVDs
In two words I would like A Wii fully compatible with a PC plus the ability to write ;)

Anyone else with little big dreams like mine??? :)

Werbung:

Shripe

1) I think there's some keyboard support coming up.. At least, that's what some other posts have mentioned..
2) There are some music players out there, but not for the browser.. Just check out a couple other topics around here.
3+4) Use a computer to do that? Not often you have to read those on a Wii anyway..
5) I thought it was.. what's missing?
6) Ehh, I don't really need the extra space.. I don't use the Photo channel or anything.
7) I've got a computer to do that as well.. no need.

If you wanted it fully compatible, you'd probably have to pay more like a 360's price.. And who knows, maybe there will be a writing application later.

killman360

if i had to say the one thing i want the most, its the friggin keyboard! the wii one is driving me crazy! whenever the wii get's keyboard support som1 tell me, plz?

Lintz

I agree on 1, 6 and also wants flash 9. On the Internet channel. The other
stuff is not needed by the way a music/dvd channel would be nice too.

TimpZ

laiscallonis said:
it is not long that I own a Wii... Just about 3 or 4 days...but I think already got the hung of it.
So much That I have bought the Opera Browser to get internet connectivity for 500 points bougth Galaga as well with other 500 points...and Lylliat Wars for 1000 points.then...

So...Being a beginner is not much I can say to the experts..But there are definately more things I would like to have from my Wii, and that from yesterday...

These are:
1) A wireless keyboard because I suck using the remote and the screen keybord...and also would make more sense in using the internet..
3) A powerpoint reader
4) A A PDF Reader..
5) Full Java compliance
6) A external Hard drive
In two words I would like A Wii fully compatible with a PC plus the ability to write ;)

Buy a computer, not a wii. If you want all that then don't go around and dream. you want the wii to weigh 30 kg? :p just kidding but wii is for games, computer is for all the above :). choose wisely

Xats

A harddisk would be needed only with Wiiwares and if you download ALL VC that come's to Wii.
A Dvd would be nice but that is not so needed...

Shripe

Right.. I don't see why DVD capabilities are so necessary.. Don't we all have something that plays DVDs already? It'd be just like a novelty item..

batenkaitos1212

laiscallonis said:

These are:
3) A powerpoint reader
4) A A PDF Reader..
5) Full Java compliance
6) A external Hard drive

Lol the only thing I would like to have on my wii is MORE GAME!!!

Squiddy

Do you know what I want?

A game that isn't a crappy port from a crappy company from a last generation console with tacked on Wii controls. :)

Werbung: