What I know about hackers.

LastManStanding

Ok I've been playing CS sense 1.2 and I have seen allot of hacks and I have never used any of them. I have however ghosted before though but do not have have not in a long time. I'm going to list them and what they do for you.

Ghosting - Not a hack. Two people are in the same room playing CS and after one is dead they will tell the other where everyone is. ie He is to the right of that door your facing.

Wallhack - The ability to look through walls. This can also happen with some graphics cards. Sometimes you'll change maps and the walls become transparent. I think the Nvidia cards do this from time to time.

Aimbot - No matter where your crosshairs are anyone on your screen can be hit. ie Your crosshairs are in the center and the enemy is on the far left of your screen but you can hit him.

No recoil - Your gun fires into the same spot that your crosshairs are on.

Wallwalker - You can run through walls and floors.

Invisible - You are invisible and run around the board unseen.

Headshot - Like aimbot but you hit head.

Speed Hack - You are able to run faster than everyone else. Even with a rifle.

New Hacks that you may not know about.

% aimbot - Works like aimbot but it gives you a % of hits. ie You will have a 33% of your shots land on a person you kill. You can set this up anyway you want. You could put 75%. If you see people getting kills and then firing into walls, floors, the sky. They do this so their % is lowered and they can hide their hack.

% headshot - Will hit head after so many bullets are shot. Ie Every 10th bullet will hit head. This can be used with the above hack.

These last two are very hard to find on people but there is one thing that most hackers do not know.

Valve has put in averages when you fire. You should never have over 28% accuracy and most good players have 22-24% Anything above 25% accuracy is something that should be looked into.

Things to look at when you play.

Long range, both people moving and someone getting headshots. You can also tell if you get hit twice and one is in the head. If you don't believe me on this go to any map and fire into a wall with a 2 round burst. The first shot is on target but the second is crazy wild. If you crouch the second shot is still wild but not to the extreme that standing up brings.

At close range weapons seem to be very accurate but full auto headshots are not common. I find it very hard that you go full auto and the one shot that hits is the head one.

Remember this. No matter what people say you can't aim full auto shots. You can pull down on your mouse to keep the shots in a smaller area but you can't aim any shot after the first one.

I'm currently testing each weapon at every range. Pistols at long range are very inaccurate when fired rapidly. AK's don't spray as bad as they did before. I'll post my findings on here. Puppet was helping me the other day. I'll get his help again and see if we can get an accurate account of each guns accuracy and at what range.

Werbung:

slick

thats interesting. did not know about those % hacks...some crazy shit I say.
maybe you shouldnt have posted this. now suckers are gonna look for it :(

Dirty

dude

Thanks for the info but you are a total goober. Well not a "goober" I like you and all, but you're just wrong.

That last statement about accuracy is crap. My accuracy is almost always over 30%, in fact right now it is at 35%. I understand right now I am using Deagle so that makes sense, but even with rifles I get 30% accuracy. Its not that hard, if you only shoot when you see enemies your accuracy stays high. So that is not true at all, I pride myself being a sharp shooter, and my 30% + accuracy is the shiznit!

Another thing,

Long range my deagle and see how inaccurate it is, you can have a colt.

peace

Puppet

Dirty is definitely the shiznit with that frickin deagle. Oh my god. I wish I had your ability with that SOB, but I can't seem to get a bead on em as fast as you do. You've got to tell me your secret someday. Meanwhile, when you enter Punx, press tab first, then find puppet and join that team. Thanks.

Fenire

ya but thats beacause you hack dirty you put your hack on one of your fav buttons on your keyboard lol no dude your amazing

LastManStanding

If you never go full auto then you might have an average over 28%. Full auto shots are sent in random directions and if you didn't know some bullets hit eachother at the same time.

Ie. I shot at Puppet and Puppet shoots at me. We both hit eachother in the head at the same time. The game randomly picks which hit goes first and if that hit kills then the other shot doesn't do anything.

You have never seen two guys come around the corner and shot eachother in the head do you.

Dirty

another

Not sure what my secret is Puppet. Just point at the bad guy and press the mouse button.

In the hand and eye coordination section of the ASVAB test. I scored in the top 1% of the entire state of Texas.

The Air Force bought me b-fast every morning before school for like two weeks, and then I turned them down cause they said I was to tall to fly a fighter jet.

Make bigger cockpits you fuckers!

I took the real test when I was younger, but I sure you can find a online version if anyone wants to try it out. I will put money that no one here can beat my score.

:)

Fenire

lmao sadistic your too funny you silly silly man hahaha that was perfect hey ema where did you get your hacks? just so i know not to get them
lol

liverlip

Hey Dirty about the bigger cockpits-I'm not positive but I believe the "too tall to be a fighter pilot" thing has more to do with what the Air Force considers the optimal physical make-up for flying. Your heart is farther from your head (obviously) then a shorter man's would be. You would be more likely to pass out when exposed to extreme Gs. The Air Force likes their pilots to be short and stocky with good musculature.

Defender

I been aware of the % hacks. They are disturbing. Almost impossible to catch. The cheaters are getting too smart.

One thing I know for sure...Dirty owns with Deagle. I been over his shoulder many times watching him rip heads off from far distances. It's amazing to see. I used to love when he was T on Italy and he could guard the house deagle only and take fuckers out from afar with single shots with Deagle. Man that shit was hot.

Werbung: