What do you want to see in future Zelda games?

Ryano

So what does everyong want to see in the next Wii Zelda? (which is apparently going to be made)

I want Harder bosses, better graphics, and more intuiative use of the wii's motion capabilities.

Werbung:

jesta

Apparently, heard it's going to be aimed more toward the adult market, or the gamers who have been following zelda for a long time, and it's going to be dark...

I'll try and find the link...

If not it should be!!

supersujay

yes i would like another wii zelda game which will happen since this is the first time an zelda game has been released when the system just comes out. i will alwas like a new zelda they should a beast game one of the top rated games that nintento has

Shripe

Hmm.. I wonder if there's an easy way they could make the attacks more receptive, rather than just a flick of the Wiimote, you know?

romsmans

Yes im agree with Shripe the movments should be more real in the future using the wiimote, and i would like they make a 3d Zelda based on the GB title Links Aweaking (castle 8 is impossible)

MaxiPower

a MMORPG were you pick your race, may that be human,Deku,Zora,Goron or other Zelda characters, however it would have to be free online not like WOW

bksands77

maybe to have a lot of interactivity using the wiimote and nunchuck, say the wiimote and nun chuck represent link's hands, and they move according to where you move the wiimote and nunchuck, same goes for the sword and shield

Squiddy

No MMORPGs. Please. I will stop becoming a Nintendo gamer and sell my Wii if it happens - Zelda is a single-player experience man! I wouldn't mind an online mode that is parallel to the main game but I don't want it going too far.

I want 1:1 sword control, graphics that push the Wii to the limit, which is why I want it to be out near the end of the Wii's life. I also want a better animation system, ragdoll physics, more enemies on screen and enemies that don't dissapear in smoke when they're killed. Harder bosses, a beter attack system, advanced AI and physics etc.

CallMeJesus

Squiddy said:
No MMORPGs. Please. I will stop becoming a Nintendo gamer and sell my Wii if it happens - Zelda is a single-player experience man! I wouldn't mind an online mode that is parallel to the main game but I don't want it going too far.

I want 1:1 sword control, graphics that push the Wii to the limit, which is why I want it to be out near the end of the Wii's life. I also want a better animation system, ragdoll physics, more enemies on screen and enemies that don't dissapear in smoke when they're killed. Harder bosses, a beter attack system, advanced AI and physics etc.

I agree!
Zelda is not a leveling system FFS!

Gdog

supersujay said:
yes i would like another wii zelda game which will happen since this is the first time an zelda game has been released when the system just comes out. i will alwas like a new zelda they should a beast game one of the top rated games that nintento has

i didnt answer the question. but wat i want to see, is more wiimote compstibility

Khrysos

I would like to see a light Zelda !

If they just could create tho old charm Ocarina of Time had...
Beatiful landscape and wonderful pictures, no need for dark everywhere.
I think it ruins the feeling, makes it Resident Evil or something.

And one more thing, DEFINITLY more difficult bosses !

Werbung: